Week night shift Maintenance Technician M/F
Within the Manufacturing department, integrated into the Maintenance team and under the responsibility of the
Manufacturing Manager, the Maintenance Technician executes the preventive maintenance plan and
repairs production / R&D equipment related to Aledia’s activity.
He has knowledge of all of Aledia’s equipment and participates in the continuous improvement process
the uptime of equipment in compliance with the criteria of cost, quality and deadlines
Role and Responsibilities
Your main tasks will be:
- Organization of daily maintenance activities
- Carrying out corrective maintenance of equipment according to priorities
- Establishment of preventive maintenance plans on equipment
- Equipment tracking
- Integrates HSE aspects into the specifications of new equipment and ensures the implementation
HSE visas to their installation on site
Education and Experience
- Bac + 2 in maintenance
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of
- Clean room experience
Experience in electromechanics, vacuum technology,
automation, electricity and pneumatics.
Knowledge of CMMS and computer tools.
Knowledge of management methods and
organization of maintenance.
You like working in a team and you are a good communicator.
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up?
Then we have good reasons to meet.
Contract type : CDI
Location : Echirolles
Working hours : Full time, Monday to Friday.
Published on : 30/05/2022
"*" indicates required fields