Supply Technician M/F
As part of our development, we are recruiting an M/F Supply Technician on a permanent contract.
The position will be based on our Echirolles site for daytime hours (Monday to Friday).
Role and Responsibilities
Within the Supply Chain department and under the responsibility of the Supply Chain manager, the supply technician is responsible for stocks and the supply of maintenance and Facilities needs.
- Responsible for the stock of Maintenance and facilities parts
- Responsible for the stock of consumables
- Responsible for upstream transport and transport of recycling streams
- Define/implement and report the management indicators of its activity to monitor the performance of the suppliers and subcontractors for which it is responsible
- Participate in the evaluation of the performance of carriers in conjunction with the downstream engineer
- Organize calls for tenders and select transport partners for upstream transport
Education and Experience
Holder of a BAC+2/3 minimum
First experience in the field of transport or supply in an international and industrial context
Knowledge of Incoterms and possibly customs issues.
You are rigorous, precise, and know how to work by following procedures and safety instructions.
You like working in a team and you are a good communicator.
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up?
Then we have good reasons to meet.
Contract type : CDI
Location : Echirolles
Working hours : Full time, Monday to Friday.
Published on : 30/05/2022
"*" indicates required fields