Microelectronics Operator M/F (afternoon shift)
Within the Manufacturing Department, integrated into the Front End Operations team and under the responsibility of the Front End Operations Manager, the versatile micro-electronic operator carries out the logistics and manufacturing stages in a clean room.
Role and Responsibilities
- Logistic management of batches of platelets from the activity monitoring applicatio
- Realization of the logistics steps between the different Aledia sites
- Cleaning of wafer supports used during epitaxy steps
- Performing manufacturing/control steps in a clean room
Work shifts week afternoons, on the CEA site.
Education and Experience
- Technological baccalaureate (ideally microelectronics sector)
- A first experience in an industrial environment.
- You are rigorous, precise, and know how to work by following procedures and safety instructions
- You like working in a team and you are a good communicator
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up ? Then we have good reasons to meet.
"*" indicates required fields