Process Integration Engineer M/F
Attached to the Process Developments & Integration department, within the Process Integration team, and under the responsibility of the Process Integration manager, the engineer implements, develops and optimizes the integration of technological platform processes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Development of integration flows
- Optimization and maturing of integration flows
- Follow-up of test batches and demonstrators
- Work partly in a clean room
Possible trips abroad (foundry / subcontractor)
Education and Experience
- Bac +5/8 in Microelectronics / Electronics / Materials
- Between 3 and 8 years of experience in process integration
- You are rigorous, reactive and proactive
- You are open-minded, flexible, adaptable and have the ability to take a step back
- You like working in a team and you are a good communicator
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up?
Then we have good reasons to meet.
Position: process integration engineer M/F
Contract type: CDI
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Published on: 05/24/2022
"*" indicates required fields