Pilot line production operator M/F
Integrated within the Manufacturing Department and under the responsibility of the Pilot Line Operation Supervisor, the production operator is responsible for the progress of work in progress on the equipment for which he has been trained.
He participates in achieving the production objectives of his area and ensures the continuity of instructions between the teams.
Role and Responsibilities
Your main tasks will be:
Activity 1: Launch of the batches on the equipment by following the production instructions:
- Launch production on the equipment by following the operating methods and according to the priorities set by its management.
- Optimize the use of production equipment.
- Alert in case of problems detected on equipment.
- Alert in the event of deviations from the production objectives set
Activity 2: SPC monitoring of equipment:
- Comply with the equipment control plan by carrying out the SPC inspections of the equipment under its responsibility within the time limits.
- Report any problems detected during the SPC control of the equipment.
- Optimize the passage of SPC controls to impact production as little as possible.
Activity 3: Handing over instructions:
- Ensure the handover of instructions between teams.
- Participate in AIC1 and workshop meetings.
Activity 4: Clean concept
- Respect the rules of clean concept of the white room
- Be responsible for 5S in your area.
Day mission that will evolve on posted schedules
Clean room environment
Education and Experience
Baccalaureate or equivalent
First experience on an operator position in the field of microelectronics
You are rigorous, precise, and know how to work by following procedures and safety instructions.
You like working in a team and you are a good communicator.
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up?
Then we have good reasons to meet.
Contract type : CDI
Location : Echirolles
Working hours : Full time, Monday to Friday.
Published on : 30/05/2022
"*" indicates required fields