Office Technician M/F
As part of its development and its upcoming industrialization, ALEDIA is looking for an office technician (M/F) for a permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible.
Directly attached to the Information Systems Department, and in coordination with outsourcing providers, the Technician will be responsible for maintaining Aledia’s office equipment in operational conditions and providing support.
Role and Responsibilities
You are able to take on the following tasks :
- Management, installation and maintenance of computer equipment (computer stations, peripherals)
- Assistance with the management, installation and maintenance of software
- Assistance in qualifying requests for new software
- Assistance and technical support (hardware and software) for users
- Presentation of IT resources to new users
- Awareness of users on computer security and on the rules of good practice
- Assistance in the management of IP telephony, user assistance and maintenance of installations
- Management and maintenance of video-projection and video-conferencing installations
- Assistance and technical support to users for the use of video projection and videoconferencing facilities
- Follow-up of tickets in the ITSM solution; administration of the ITSM tool
- Management of ITSM evolutions. Office 365 administration
Education and Experience
You are a senior technician in computer security, with a Bac +2 level and you have acquired at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of the hardware architecture of a workstation
- General knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Mac OS)
- Basic notions on the usual configurations, systems and office automation tools
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and IP telephony
- Basics of video-projection and video-conferencing systems.
- Know how to detect and diagnose system and network problem
- Use automated deployment tools, fleet managemen
- Apply computer security rules and operating instruction
- Conduct a telephone support interview
- Use remote support tools
- Respect the procedures
- Dialogue with users by adapting to their expectations
- Team working
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Adapt to technological developments
- English: written and oral comprehension
- Be autonomous, rigorous, organized, pedagogical, have a good analytical mind and have a good sense of relationship
Do you want to join a growing company and do you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up? Then we have good reasons to meet.
Position: Office Technician
Contract type: CDI
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Published on: 16/02/2022
"*" indicates required fields