Microelectronics technician afternoon shift CEA M/F
Within the “CTO Office” department, integrated into the “PFP Process Development” team and under the responsibility of the Process Development Manager, the Microelectronics Technician supports the development of new products in the field of display. It carries out technological operations of the micro-electronic type for the production of components.
Role and Responsibilities
Activity 1: Technology Operations Management
Activity 2: Participation in technological developments
Activity 3: Communication, follow-up and transmission of information
Activity 4: Training
Education and Experience
- Bac+2 to Bac+3 (Physics of materials in particular)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in materials development (experience in clean room and use of tools such as PVD / IBE / chemistry) or in production environment or in R&D.
- Rigor, ability to respect and enforce procedures
- Autonomy in the organization and execution of their tasks
- Good oral and written communication
- You are quickly autonomous in your activities and have good interpersonal skills
- You like working in a team and you are a good communicator
Do you want to join a growing company and do you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up? Then we have good reasons to meet.
Contract type : CDI
Location : Echirolles
Working hours : Full time, Monday to Friday
Published on : 17/05/2022
"*" indicates required fields