MES Codification Technician M/F
The “MES” is the software that allows us to monitor the manufacturing operations of our factory (SAP type, or other flow management or CMMS software, etc…).
The technician’s mission is to configure, organize and describe in the management tool the manufacturing procedures that take place in the clean room.
He is also the support for users of this tool. As part of a job creation, the “Model Management” technician MES” will be under the responsibility of the “MES” Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Validate that the change requests received include all the elements necessary for their processing
- Analyze the requests, if necessary by discussing with the requesters to ensure a good understanding of the need.
- Propose a configuration that meets the expressed need and respects the procedures.
- Participate in the review committee to present the requests received and obtain validation of their support.
- Make the modification in the configuration software.
- Check its proper functioning with the applicant.
- Provide support to users, when the MES correspondent of the team cannot take charge of a question or an action
Education and Experience
Bac+2, DUT/BUT or professional license in the industrial, quality or logistics field.
Bachelor’s degree with significant experience as a clean room operator.
You are comfortable with the use of computer tools (information entry).
- Rigor, ability to respect and enforce procedures
- Autonomy in the organization and execution of their tasks
- Good oral and written communication
- You are quickly autonomous in your activities and have good interpersonal skills.
- You like working in a team and you are a good communicator.
Do you want to join a growing company and do you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up? Then we have good reasons to meet.
Position: MES Codification Technician
Contract type: CDI
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Published on: 13/05/2022
"*" indicates required fields