Marketing Engineer M/F
As part of its development, Aledia is recruiting a Marketing Engineer M/F.
Role and Responsibilities
Your mission will be to provide reliable elements from the market and its players allowing the construction of the product strategy and the positioning of Aledia on the display market.
You will contribute to the development of new requirements specifications and follow up on certain prospects.
Your main tasks will be :
- Understand, analyze, segment the display market
- Identify and prioritize the actors of the application domains
- Meet some selected actors to understand the needs of the field
- Build and argue product development recommendations
- Obtain a good knowledge of the selected market segments (type of products, needs, difficulties of current technologies, value-added opportunities, credible information on volume, price, performance, timing, etc…)
- Detect trends and help anticipate developments in applications and associated markets
- Provide input and contribute to the development of new product requirements specifications, then contribute to the definition of trade-offs, if any
- Contribute to building the prospecting strategy (establishing, monitoring until the realization or transfer of serious prospects for Aledia products)
- Seek to expand the customer base in collaboration with the product line
Education and Experience
- You hold an Engineering degree or PhD in physics, electronics, materials (or equivalent)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a technical marketing or innovation marketing position
- You are trained in marketing techniques
- You have good knowledge of optical components (detectors or transmitter), experience in visualization would be appreciated
- You have a good level of English.
- You are rigorous, reactive and proactive
- You are open-minded, flexible, adaptable and have the ability to take a step back
- You like working in a team and you are a good communicator
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up?
Then we have good reasons to meet.
Position: Marketing Engineer
Contract type: CDI
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Published on: 02/05/2022
"*" indicates required fields