Industrial Operations Technician M/F
As part of our development, we are recruiting an Industrial Operations Technician M/F on a permanent contract, for the facilities team.
The position will be based at our Echirolles site during daytime hours.
Role and Responsibilities
Your mission will be to participate in the day-to-day management of the operation of the site’s industrial and tertiary utility production equipment (HVAC, gas and water supply, cooling water process, effluent treatment), allowing all site employees to work in an optimized environment.
The position is versatile: you will also participate in the installation, development and maintenance of the premises.
Your main tasks will be:
- Carrying out first-level maintenance operations on site utilities (HVAC, cooling systems, etc.)
- Participate in the management of gas & chemical supplies
- Management of the Maintenance of the premises (monitoring and checking the state of the building and triggering the necessary actions, carrying out repairs and 1st level maintenance operations in plumbing, electricity, painting, locksmithing, etc.).
- Technical and administrative support (draft fire permits and prevention plans, contribute to the regulatory monitoring of certain equipment, etc.).
- Assistance to the operations engineer and/or works coordinator.
- Contribution to the needs deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Education and Experience
You hold a BAC+2/3 with 5 years experience in an industrial field, ideally in a clean room environment.
Knowledge of the industrial environment.
Ideally knowledge of plumbing, electricity, mechanics, industrial networks…
Experience in servicing and maintenance.
You are rigorous, precise, and know how to work by following procedures and safety instructions.
You like working in a team and you are a good communicator.
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up?
Then we have good reasons to meet.
Contract type : CDI
Location : Echirolles
Working hours : Full time, Monday to Friday.
Published on : 30/05/2022
"*" indicates required fields