Equipment Engineer M/F
As part of its development, Aledia is recruiting a MOCVD Epitaxy Equipment Engineer M/F to strengthen its Manufacturing department.
Role and Responsibilities
Integrated within the Maintenance team, you implement a corrective and preventive maintenance strategy on the site.
Also, you participate in the definition of the specifications, the installation of epitaxy equipment on the sites and ensure the maintenance of the entire park.
Your main tasks will be :
- Management of equipment for the MOCVD epitaxy activity
- Production tool maintenance
- Ensure the follow-up of a fleet of equipment specific to epitaxy
- Management of the maintenance activity
- Integration of HSE aspects
Education and Experience
- You hold a BAC +5 with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance in the field of microelectronics
- You have experience setting up new installations
- You have knowledge of MOCVD epitaxy equipment (mandatory)
- Your level of English is operational.
- You are rigorous, reactive and proactive
- You are open-minded, flexible, adaptable and have the ability to take a step back
- You like working in a team and you are a good communicator
You want to join a growing company and you want to learn and evolve in the reactive environment of a start-up?
Then we have good reasons to meet.
Position: Epitaxy Equipment Engineer
Contract type: CDI
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Published on: 05/12/2022
"*" indicates required fields